No Check Loans?
Bad Credit? Fundo Can help!
So, you’re in dire need of a small cash loan of around, let’s say $2,000. But you’re hesitating to apply for a loan because of bad credit. Well, don’t worry, you can still Fundo it!
Fundo cares and we’re here to listen. Even if you have bad credit, you may still be able to secure that quick loan that you need. Fundo is run by compassionate and caring teams, we understand that every circumstance is different. Tell us yours and let’s see what we can do!
We are ready to help Australians in need of a fast online loan, even if they have bad credit. We approve loans quick and easy, too.
We’ve all fallen under harsh circumstances, and Fundo totally gets that! If you’re in a financial pickle and feel like no one's willing to give you a chance, we’re here!
Send in an online loan application and we’ll look at your credit history. We will place everything under consideration and hope to still be able to help you.
Fundo has approved a lot of loan applications with a questionable credit history.
We still carry out credit checks, but there are other factors to consider before approving or disapproving your application. Such as your income and the timing and reason of your bad credit mark.
Well, as a lender, Fundo also prioritises your comfort during repayments.
Once you’ve submitted your online loan application, we will check your bank statement and see if you are able to afford your repayments in a comfortable manner.
Eager to Fundo it? You need to meet our minimum requirements.
● You must be at least 18 years old
● You must provide proof or regular income of at least $300 per week
● Your regular income must come from a part time or full time job. Government benefits such as Centrelink is cool too.
● Your income cannot be from Centrelink or pension only.
We pride ourselves with our quick, short term loan approval process. But you have to help us out mate! Be sure to include the details below to help us speed up your loaning experience with Fundo.
● Details of your regular income
● Details of your government benefits
● Personal Identification (Australian Driver’s License, Proof of Age Card, Passport)
● Bank account details including your Bank, Account Name, BSB, and Account Number