Initium Investments Pty Ltd
The Entity Collecting The Information
The identity and contact details of Initium Investments (trading as “Fundo Loans”) are as follows:
Circumstances of Collection
We will be collecting personal information about you from your computer, kiosk or website enquiry or credit application, email, letter or telephone enquiry.
We may also collect personal information about you from third parties such as banks and other financial services providers, electronic identity verification services and credit reporting bodies, or from a person with whom you hold a joint bank account.
Consequences of Not Providing Us with the Information
If you do not provide some or all of the information requested by us, we may be unable to provide you with a product or service.
Purposes of Collection
We may collect personal information about you to:
- Assist us in providing you with credit
- Verify your identity and financial situation
- Assess whether our credit products are suitable for you
- Assess any applications by you for credit
- Managing credit provided to you or collect overdue payments from you
- Provide you with our promotional material
- Protect our business and other customers from fraudulent or unlawful activity
- Conduct our business and perform other management and administration tasks
- Consider any concerns or complaints you may have
- Bring, defend, or manage any legal action involving you and Initium Investments Pty Ltd (Trading as “Fundo Loans”)
- Comply with relevant laws, regulations and other legal obligations, including the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 and
- Help us improve our products and services, and to enhance our overall business.
Who will the Information Be Disclosed to?
The types of organisations to whom we may need to disclose your personal information to include:
- A related entity of Initium Investments Pty Ltd
- An agent, contractor or service provider we engage to carry out functions and activities in connection with approving or administering credit products or services, such as our electronic verification service, lawyers, accountants, debt collectors or other advisors
- Organisations involved in a transfer or sale of all or part of our assets or business
- Organisations involved in managing our payments, payment merchants and other financial institutions such as banks
- Regulatory bodies, government agencies, law enforcement bodies and courts
- Your financial institutions, referee(s), employer, co-account holder or authorised signatory and
- Anyone else you authorise or we are required by law to disclose to.
We will only disclose your personal information to these organisations to enable them to undertake specified management, administration and advisory services or otherwise in accordance with the law.
We do not disclose personal information to overseas recipients.
- You may access to information, including credit information, held about you;
- You may seek the correction of information, including credit information, about you; and
- You may complain about a breach of the Privacy Act, including the APPs and the Credit Reporting Code; and
- email@example.com will deal with a privacy complaint
We may also disclose personal information (including information about your credit liabilities, repayments and defaults) to Credit Reporting Bodies (CRBs). We may also collect this information from CRBs.
Information about credit reporting, including the contact details of the CRBs we deal with, how we or a CRB may use your information, how to access our policies and your rights in relation to your credit-related personal information, is available at Privacy Consents & Electronic Authorisation.
You can request this information in hard copy by contacting our Privacy Officer.