$500 - $5000
NO HIDDEN FEES
between $500 - $5000
up to 180 days
fee 4% monthly fee
Loan amount from $500 to $2000
Minimum 91+ days to Maximum 6 months
20% Establishment Fee and a flat 4% Monthly Fee*
Loan Amount of $1,000 over 20 weeks repayable weekly. $1,000(Principal Amount) + $200(20% Establishment Fee) + $200(fees based on 4% per month over 20 weeks) = $1,400 total repayable in 20 weekly repayments of $70.00.
*The example assumes timely repayment as per the loan agreement, or additional fees and charges may apply.
Loan amount from $2001 to $5000
Minimum 91+ days to Maximum 2 years
$400 Establishment Fee plus interest at 47.8% p.a. (Comparison Rate 66.58% p.a)*
Loan Amount $2500 over 2 years repayable fortnightly. $2,500 (Principal Amount) + $400 (Establishment Fee) + $1553 (Interest) = $4453 total repayable in 52 fortnightly instalments of $85.63
*The comparison rate is specific to a $2,500 loan over a two-year term with a $400 establishment fee and fortnightly repayments. Any deviation in loan amount, term, or additional fees and charges can result in a different comparison rate, and the given comparison rate only applies to the presented example.
Have you ever found yourself searching online for terms like ‘best small loans Australia’ or ‘short term money loans Australia’? If you have, you may have come across tons of lenders providing little loans Australia-wide but have been met with nothing of interest.
If this is the case, what you want is a loan provider like Fundo.
With Fundo, you can take out teeny, tiny loans ranging from $500 to $2,000 with repayment terms of up to 180 days. All you have to do is complete our streamlined online application process and wait for our decision to get closer to the funds you need.
How do I apply for small loans online in Australia?
Applying for little loans Australia-wide is a relatively straightforward process. It typically involves gathering your financial information, such as income, employment details, and bank account information, and then making sure you meet the lender’s eligibility criteria for cash loans online.
The first step is to decide what type of loan you want. Once you’ve decided which type of loan best suits your needs, you can start researching loans places by typing up terms like ‘little loans Australia’ or ‘small personal loans Australia’. Make sure to compare loan terms, fees, and interest rates to make sure you’re getting the best deal possible.
Once you’ve chosen a lender, you can typically apply for the loan online. You will need to provide your personal information, such as name, address, and contact information. You may also be asked to submit some documents, like proof of identity, proof of income, and bank statements.
At Fundo, unlike a lot of traditional lenders, we have minimal requirements. To be eligible for our quick loans at Fundo, you must:
- be at least eighteen years old at the time of your application;
- be a citizen or tax-paying resident of Australia;
- earn at least $300 per week in regular income, excluding government benefits;
- demonstrate an ability to meet repayment deadlines; and
- you won’t place undue financial pressure on yourself by borrowing from Fundo.
After you’ve submitted your application, we will review your information and make a decision on your quick short term loans application. If you apply for a loan and it’s approved within business hours, we’ll deposit the funds in your bank account on the same day. Applications received outside of business hours will be processed as soon as possible.
Take note that our online application form is available 24/7, and we process applications for little loans Australia-wide from Mondays to Saturdays.
What do I need to prepare for short term money loan applications?
Preparing to apply for little loans Australia-wide can be a daunting task as there are many factors that need to be taken into consideration. Here are some important steps you should take to make sure you have everything required to put together a successful loan application:
- Review your credit report. Before you even begin the loan application process, it’s important to review your credit report to make sure there aren’t any errors that could affect your ability to qualify for a loan.
- Determine your loan amount. You should have an idea of the amount of money you need before applying for a loan. Make sure the amount is reasonable, and you can afford to repay it.
- Calculate your budget. It’s important to create a budget that takes into account all of your expenses, including the loan payments. This will help you understand how much you can afford to borrow.
- Gather needed documentation. Most lenders require several documents before they will approve a loan application. These may include proof of income, bank statements, tax returns, and more.
- Prepare your application. Once you’ve gathered all the necessary documents, it’s time to fill out the loan application. Make sure to answer all questions accurately and completely.
- Submit your application. After you've filled out the application, submit it to the lender and wait for their response. Depending on the lender, you may be required to provide additional information or documentation before your application is approved.
By taking these steps and preparing in advance, you’ll have a better chance of having your loan application approved.
What types of loans are the easiest to apply for online?
A personal loan is typically the easiest type of loan to apply for online. Personal loans can be used for a variety of purposes, like debt consolidation, home improvement projects, medical bills, and more.
When applying for a loan online, it is important to do your research and understand the terms of the loan you are applying for. Many lenders will advertise competitive rates and terms, but it is important to read the fine print and ensure that you get the best deal.
At Fundo, we have our own scoring system, called the Fundo Credit Score, to make getting approved for a loan easier.
The Fundo Credit Score rewards borrowers for paying their loans early or on time, referring friends to Fundo, and providing feedback on their loan experience. The higher your Fundo Credit Score is, the higher your chances are of being approved for online small loans with Fundo.
You can manage your Fundo account and earn Fundo points with the use of your self-service dashboard. This dashboard makes it easy to make or reschedule payments and keep track of your loan information.
Don’t let unexpected expenses catch you off guard, turn to Fundo.
At Fundo, we understand that life can throw unexpected curveballs, and sometimes you need cash fast. That’s why we offer quick online loans to help approved borrowers navigate those tricky situations.
With Fundo, there’s no need to deal with complicated forms or long-winded approval processes, especially when you’re already busy thinking, ‘I need cash fast’, searching up ‘I need money desperately Australia’, or wondering how to get an instant payday loan.
When you need little loans Australia-wide, Fundo has got you covered.
Get started on your online loan application today!
Disclaimer: Unless otherwise specified, the opinions expressed in this article are strictly for general informational and entertainment purposes only and should not be taken as financial advice or recommendations. Any commentary is subject to change without notice at any time.