$500 - $5000
NO HIDDEN FEES
between $500 - $5000
up to 180 days
fee 4% monthly fee
Loan amount from $500 to $2000
Minimum 91+ days to Maximum 6 months
20% Establishment Fee and a flat 4% Monthly Fee*
Loan Amount of $1,000 over 20 weeks repayable weekly. $1,000(Principal Amount) + $200(20% Establishment Fee) + $200(fees based on 4% per month over 20 weeks) = $1,400 total repayable in 20 weekly repayments of $70.00.
*The example assumes timely repayment as per the loan agreement, or additional fees and charges may apply.
Loan amount from $2001 to $5000
Minimum 91+ days to Maximum 2 years
$400 Establishment Fee plus interest at 47.8% p.a. (Comparison Rate 66.58% p.a)*
Loan Amount $2500 over 2 years repayable fortnightly. $2,500 (Principal Amount) + $400 (Establishment Fee) + $1553 (Interest) = $4453 total repayable in 52 fortnightly instalments of $85.63
*The comparison rate is specific to a $2,500 loan over a two-year term with a $400 establishment fee and fortnightly repayments. Any deviation in loan amount, term, or additional fees and charges can result in a different comparison rate, and the given comparison rate only applies to the presented example.
Most of us in Australia go through our regular schedule with ease, but even with this comfort, there are times when we’d need to take out loans online to cover unexpected expenses. So whether you’re someone who’s looking for a fast payday advance or perhaps a surprise travel loan, you can rest assured that you can find a wide range of offers with just one quick search on the web.
However, the challenge comes when you’re beginning to narrow down your options based on your specific circumstances. Rather than looking up terms like ‘online loan Australia’ or ‘loans Australia online’ for hours on end, why don’t you save yourself time and effort by checking out Fundo? With us, you’ll be in good hands as our team is dedicated to providing a streamlined process for those in need of money.
When you apply for loans online at Fundo, not only will we value your convenience, but you can also count on us to give you exclusive benefits that are hard to come by elsewhere. Consider trying out loans today and see just how we’ve changed the way people secure credit.
Do online loans have the same application process as a bank?
Online quick loans generally have a similar application process to loans from traditional banks, but with the added advantage of efficiency and flexibility. With both types of loans, you’re typically required to provide personal and financial information, such as your name, address, employment information, and income. You may also need to mention the outstanding debts or financial obligations you have.
The process is simple at Fundo; to apply for a loan online, you would have to navigate our intuitive platform and complete our paperless application form. This form will ask for details about your personal and financial circumstances and also the specifics about the loan you are seeking, including the amount of money you need.
Once you have completed the short application form, our team will thoroughly review what you’ve submitted. Here, we’ll go through the following points to check your eligibility for our short term loans.
- You must be over the age of eighteen at the time of applying for loans online.
- You must be a resident taxpayer or citizen of Australia.
- You must generate at least an income of $300/week (excluding government benefits).
- You must show us that you have the capability to comply with repayment deadlines.
- You must not be under undue financial pressure after taking out easy online loans from Fundo.
If all of these cash loan requirements are met, then we can potentially approve your request and send your funds via direct deposit to a bank account of your choice.
Overall, the process for obtaining a quick online loan is similar to that of a traditional bank loan, but it’s undoubtedly more convenient as you can apply for loans online in the comfort of your own home and, if eligible, usually have the funds wired remotely within just twenty-four hours!
How do I find legitimate lending places online?
As mentioned, there are plenty of lenders that provide digital offers, so here are some tips for finding loan places online.
- Consider reading reviews. Before you do anything, make sure that the lender has reviews from other clients. At Fundo, many people have reviewed our service through trustworthy channels, so you can take their word for it.
- Check out the website. Does it look like a reliable lending business? Do the links lead to the proper pages of forms? We at Fundo pride ourselves on our intuitive platform, and if you get approved, we’ll also equip you with an advanced self-service dashboard for easy fund tracking.
- Ask for help from friends and family. Try talking to someone who has more experience taking out an online cash advance. If they’re a Fundo client, they can refer you to our service, and you can do the same with others to earn Fundo Credit Score points – all for a better chance of getting approved for subsequent loans online.
End your search today and apply for quick loan options at Fundo!
What are the best loans online in Australia?
When it comes to the best loans online, you should be looking for a service with a reasonable repayment duration, opportunities for better balances, and a streamlined way to apply for online loan options in the future.
- Reasonable repayment duration. No one wants to deal with long or rigid repayment terms after paying off unexpected expenses. As such, you can enjoy a quick cash repayment duration of up to 180 days at Fundo and quickly return to your regular routine.
- Opportunities for financial wellness. We at Fundo want to help you improve your financial well-being, and that’s why we’ve made a Fundo Credit Score system. Build your rating with us through positive lending behaviour (such as on-time payments, advanced payments, and more) and get a higher chance of getting approved for loans online.
- A streamlined way to apply. The application process doesn’t always have to be so time-consuming. In fact, we at Fundo show appreciation to our repeat borrowers by allowing them to apply again in just three simple clicks.
If you’re looking for Australian online loans that tick all these points of interest, then look no further than us at Fundo. Submit your cash loans online Australia request today and have our understanding team of experts analyse your unique financial situation.
Need a teeny tiny loan up to $2,000? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Please note that the information on this web page is meant to be read for informational and entertainment purposes unless otherwise stated. This content may also be changed or renewed without explicit notice and does not serve as financial advice in any shape or form. If such guidance is needed, we recommend that you speak to a professional about your concerns.